MATT BOMER, The actor

MATT BOMER,  The actor

viernes, 18 de octubre de 2013

INTERVIEWS

Entrevistas de Matt realizadas a principios de 2013, referente a White Collar y sus otras interpretaciones en diferente films

Matt interviews conducted in early 2013, concerning White Collar and his other performances in different films




 Actor Matt Bomer loves hitting the streets to chase criminals as ex-con FBI
consultant Neal Caffrey on USA Network’s “White Collar.” The show — its Season 4 finale airs Tuesday — typically spends four of seven shooting days on location. “Ever since I saw Woody Allen’s ‘Manhattan,’ it was my dream as an actor to film here,” he says. Bomer, 35, who lives in Gramercy during filming, also bared his abs alongside Channing Tatum, Matthew McConaughey and longtime friend Joe Manganiello in the 2012 hit film “Magic Mike.” When he’s not working, he lives in Los Angeles with his partner, Simon Halls, and their three sons. This is his New York.
1. Empire State Building, 350 Fifth Ave., between 33rd and 34th streets
For the finale this season, we got to film on the upper-deck patio and the very top balcony. That was a dream come true — looking over all of Manhattan and Brooklyn was unbelievable. At 5 in the morning it was brilliant; by 3 in the afternoon I was done. I’m not terribly acrophobic, but after about 10 hours up there, I was definitely ready to come down.
2. Maialino at Gramercy Park Hotel, 2 Lexington Ave., between 21st and 22nd streets
This is my favorite spot in Gramercy. The name actually means “little pig,” and that’s more or less what I become when I eat there. It feels like a Roman trattoria — with big bay windows that open onto Gramercy Park, and rustic wooden tables with blue-check tablecloths. At dinner, they have a bread station, so if you’re carb-conscious, you better check it at the door. I like going for breakfast as well — I love the ricotta pancakes.
3. Roosevelt Island tram
This is a great way to see Manhattan from a completely new perspective, and for the price of a subway ride. Filming on the tram for the last season finale was really fun. I’m a little wary in regards to heights, especially when you’re filming an action scene on a fast-paced TV schedule that high up in a tram car on the day of an earthquake. [Filming took place Aug. 23, 2011, when a 5.9 earthquake occurred.] But after we’d gone both ways several times, I felt remarkably relaxed. I jumped off of one car to another, so it was a memorable day for me. It was a setup stunt in a safe way — no one could be potentially harmed!




 
Matt Bomer Q&A
Did you ever worry as an actor, that taking on the role of a stripper can glorify an industry that legitimises the objectification of men and women?
It’s a very real story. I am so grateful that people responded they way they did to the film, Channing’s story and Matt’s role, all the guys actually but when I signed on I thought it was a really small independent film that would be a small gritty story that Steven Soderbergh was directing and then it became something very different which is amazing and completely surprising. I’m so glad that Channing decided to tell the story and I got to be a part of it.
To me Steven Soderbergh is one of the artistic heirs to Robert Altman, was it difficult to adapt to that highly naturalistic, but stylised perspective?
It was fantastic, working with Steven Soderbergh, it was a dream come true and it was a great group of guys. It was like getting to be in a fraternity, which I never got to do in college so it was like entering into an endeavour that was quite intimidating (laughs) but everyone banded together and we all stayed after our scenes were done to watch and support everyone else. It was one of the greatest ensemble experiences of my career thus far.
If you could appear in any other TV show…?
Gosh that’s good, well drama definitely Homeland which I enjoy a lot but comedy, there’s a show here called Portlandia, which I’m not sure if it plays in the UK as it’s very cult here and it might be idiosyncratic to the States, or maybe Modern Family!
 
What inspired you to become an actor?
A teacher in sixth grade who ran the theatre arts class. She was really invested in helping me out and mentoring me. It was a means of expressing myself and I liked the thrill of getting onstage and giving a voice to the crazy characters I’d created in my head. I’m from a very athletic family and I thoroughly enjoyed sports as a kid but acting was a way of expressing myself and having fun. It was something I found on my own.
Any memorable early roles?
I played Bill Sikes in Oliver. For some reason, they always gave me a fat suit in high-school productions. If there was a character who needed to be robust, they gave me a fat suit and I put on a silly voice.
What were the highs and lows of making your TV breakthrough in daytime soap opera The Guiding Light?
I’d got a part in a Broadway show then 9/11 happened and I lost the job. I’d met a casting director for a soap opera who said if I ever needed a job to let him know. I don’t regret it for a second. It was an incredible opportunity for a young actor, you have to become comfortable in front of a camera and learn how to make choices quickly. My character went though so many changes.
Such as?
I knew I wasn’t going to stay for long so I told the writers to give me crazy storylines. I started as a trust fund kid who made a bet with friends that he’d deflower the town virgin, then fell in love with her and she found out about his scheme and dumped him. Then he lost his trust fund and became a prostitute. Then his new girlfriend found out, he went crazy, kidnapped her, took her to a cabin in the woods, killed three people, told her he’d been molested by a female school teacher as a child and killed himself by injecting insulin – in front of her, her father and her new boyfriend.
Doing stripper film Magic Mike must have seemed tame in comparison?
Fear is a great motivator but it was a great experience working with Steven Soderbergh and those great actors. It was a great ensemble, everyone was very supportive.
Weren’t you molested by an extra on set?
Yeah but those were happy accidents. The extras were such a part of making that world real. They were really committed and very interactive. I wasn’t offended. If you commit to wearing next to nothing and gyrate in a woman’s face, you have to accept whatever comes your way.
 
Matt Bomer’s Character Chatter


Transcription:
Matt: Hey everybody! Thank you so much for taking the time to chat tonight. I’m so excited to hear from all of you. I’ll try to get to as many questions as I can, and give some running commentary at the same time. Happy Premiere!!
 Matt: Hola a todos! Muchas gracias por tomarse el tiempo para hablar esta noche. Estoy tan emocionada de escuchar a todos ustedes. Voy a tratar de llegar a tantas preguntas como pueda, y dé un comentario corriente al mismo tiempo. Estreno feliz!


Q: If you could be any other character from WC, who would you be and why?
M: hmmmm…. I’d love to play both Peter and Mozzie for an episode. Peter, because it would be fun to be on the other end of things, and Mozzie because he has the easiest work schedule and gets to be funny all the time.
M: Treat, Tim, and I had to shoot the opening scene twice because of a discrepancy in his makeup continuity.
Q: what is the thing you like the most about neal caffrey?
M: He’s incredibly complicated, but he hides most of his feelings. That’s very challenging to play as an actor, but very fun as well.
 
White Collar’s Matt Bomer Previews Neal’s Not-So-Perfect Island Life and Big Daddy Issues
When USA Network’s White Collar returns this Tuesday at 9/8c for Season 4, the con man is living the life in a beachfront mansion on an exotic island while romancing a local beauty (played by Alias‘ Mía Maestro). But as star Matt Bomer tells TVLine, not everything is as idyllic as it seems. And once the dapper fella makes it back to New York City, he’ll be plagued by questions about his own past.
TVLINE: How is island life treating Neal?
[Laughs] You know, it’s very Dickensian for Neal. It’s kind of the best of times, and the worst of times. The good news is he’s living the dream, and the bad news is he’s living the dream in his early 30s. So while he’s enjoying this life he’s constructed for himself, it’s also a little early in the game for him to be this retired guy on an island. He misses aspects of his collaboration with Peter (Tim DeKay) and his life back in New York, the culture and the diversity there.
TVLINE: So he’s itching to get back?
Don’t get me wrong – he’s Neal Caffrey, so he’s obviously made the absolute best of the situation he’s been given. He has the nicest pad. He has an amazing morning routine, a very leisurely life. There are aspects of that he really enjoys because they are things he fantasized about for so long. He kindled a little island romance for himself, going nice and slow on island time. Then things get interrupted, and as annoying as that is – even though he won’t admit it – there’s a welcome aspect to it as well.
TVLINE: How much of a threat is Mekhi Phifer’s FBI agent to Neal?
We don’t really realize what a huge threat he is until the second episode. We hear about how dangerous he is and how renegade he is, how it’s martial law with him in a way. He sets the terms of what’s legal and what’s not. Neal and Mozzie (Willie Garson) take that with a grain of salt until they encounter him and realize, “OK, he means business.” There’s something very specific that happens in the second episode that I think will make people take his character very seriously, very quickly.
 
“I never really endeavored to hide anything,” Bomer, 34, told me this weekend while promoting his new movie, Magic Mike. “But there were times I chose not to relegate my history to the back page of a magazine, which to me is sort of akin to putting your biography on a bathroom wall.”
Not that he dismisses the importance of being an out actor.
“I had somebody from the military approach me a few weeks ago just saying how this helps people, affects people,” Bomer said. “It brought me to tears.”
I go so far as to suggest that he could be saving young gay people’s lives. “I hope so,” he said. “They need saving, certainly in this day and age as much as ever—no matter how much we think we’ve progressed.”
 
 
Matt Bomer on the Allure of His White Collar Con Man Role and Getting Glee-ful
TVLINE: Do you see something like Magic Mike and a growing movie career as a positive or a hindrance to your Emmy chances — as well as to White Collar‘s future?It’s always good to get your face out there, especially if you’re working with somebody like [Magic Mike director] Steven Soderbergh. I don’t think that hurts. I certainly don’t think it’ll hurt the show. The great thing about getting to do a cable series is we’re on for six months and we’re off for six months. I’ve been trying to use my hiatus to work with filmmakers like [In Time director/writer] Andrew Niccol and Steven Soderbergh that I really believe in, in smaller roles, rather than taking a lead in something big and studio and splashy – not that Magic Mike hasn’t become studio and splashy. [Laughs] But when I signed on to do it, it was a $5 million independent movie. I don’t think it’s a bad thing to go out there and challenge yourself as an actor.
TVLINE: We don’t have to worry about you leaving White Collar any time soon, right?No, I consider White Collar my home base. I’m so lucky to get to play a character that’s very multifaceted and the writers take risks on and never get into a staid process with. They’re always challenging themselves and, thusly, me as an actor. As long as they continue to do that, I’m happy. I love my job on White Collar. I won’t be leaving it any time soon.
TVLINE: USA Network shows tend to be written off when it comes to Emmys, because they’re considered lighter fare. Do you think that’s a fair characterization?I don’t think it’s fair because, to me, they are dramatic shows with elements of humor. As long as that doesn’t get overly quirky or too hokey, that’s the way life is to me. I don’t know anybody who walks through life all the time in the doldrums, constantly serious and morose. But that’s become what we generalize as drama. I’m really lucky to get to work on a show that has elements of humor. But when you’re comparing that to – I won’t list anything specifically – a lot of the shows that are pretty much straight drama the entire time, it runs the risk of being categorized as something else. But I don’t really think it is.
TVLINE: Neal Caffrey has to be one of the funnest characters to play.
He is. It’s so rare, especially as a younger actor, to find a role where it’s not just one-dimensional and it’s not just a stock leading man. He is smart, intelligent, slick. He has grace under fire. He’s excellent under pressure. He’s on point. He’s firing on all cylinders. But at the same time, he’s really a 4-year-old. He has terrible impulse control. He makes really irrational decisions, especially when it comes to anything romantically-inclined. He is a hopeless romantic to a fault. … It’s a real dream of a role to get to play. More and more, as I play the role over the years, I come to find so many things in my life that I thought were futile or silly at the time, that I may have studied or read about or practiced, led up to this opportunity for me.
 
60 Seconds With America’s Hottest Dad (AKA Matt Bomer)

Tell us about how you find a suit — a lot of dudes don’t know how to find the perfect one.
“Well, one thing I’ve certainly learned from being on the show is the importance of a tailor. If you like a suit, just because it doesn’t fit you off the rack doesn’t mean that you should give up on it. A good tailor can make anything work. For me, it depends from designer to designer: I feel like a lot of times I’m picking something for a specific event so that will be my guide process to which designer I wear. If I wanna pop of color, I’ll go Paul Smith; if I want something a little more traditional that I’ll feel more confident and comfortable in, I’ll go Tom Ford… it just depends.”
And what about for everyday wear, who are some of your favorite designers?
“Casual look? I love the stuff that Michael Bastian does for GANT. Especially in the summertime, the colors he uses…it fits well and it’s fun, you know? It says summertime to me. But in my personal life, I’m a jeans and T-shirt kind of guy. I really like hoodies and jeans and tees, but when I’m stepping it out, it just depends. I love Billy Reid, he has a lot of great stuff this summer.”




Actor Matt Bomer:  Me encanta salir a la calle para perseguir a los delincuentes como ex convicto Neal Caffrey, consultor del FBI  en EE.UU. en la serie"White Collar . " - Su última temporada se filmó el  Martes 4 - normalmente pasa de cuatro de los siete días de rodaje en exteriores . " Desde que vi a Woody Allen en  ' Manhattan ', supe que era mi sueño como actor rodar alguna  película aquí", dice . Bomer , de 35 años , que vive en Gramercy durante el rodaje.
También mostró sus abdominales junto a Channing Tatum , Matthew McConaughey y su viejo amigo Joe Manganiello en la película de 2012 "Magic Mike . " Cuando no está trabajando , vive en Los Ángeles con su pareja, Simon Halls, y sus tres hijos . Esta es su Nueva York.




 
1 . Edificio Empire State , 350 Fifth Avenue. , Entre las calles 33 ª y 34 ªPara el final de esta temporada , tenemos a la película en el patio de la cubierta superior y el balcón más alto. Fue un sueño hecho realidad - con vistas a todo Manhattan y Brooklyn era increíble. A las 5 de la mañana era brillante, el 3 de la tarde ya había terminado . No tengo vértigo , pero después de 10 horas allí , yo estaba definitivamente listo para bajar.

2 . Maialino at Gramercy Park Hotel, 2 Lexington Avenue. , Entre las calles 21 ª y 22 ªEste es mi lugar favorito en Gramercy . El nombre significa " cochinito ", y eso es más o menos lo que yo hago cuando me comí allí . Se siente como una trattoria romana - con grandes ventanales que se abren en Gramercy Park y mesas rústicas de madera con manteles azules  . En la cena , tienen fabricación de pan, así que si eres consciente de carbohidratos , es mejor verlo en la puerta. Me gusta ir para el desayuno , así - Me encantan las tortitas ricotta .

3 . Isla Roosevelt . TeleféricoEsta es una gran manera de ver Manhattan desde una perspectiva completamente nueva , y por el precio de un viaje en metro . El rodaje de la parada del tranvía de la última  temporada fue muy divertido. Soy algo indeciso en cuanto a la altura , sobre todo cuando estás filmando una escena de acción en un programa de televisión de ritmo rápido que en lo alto de un coche,  en teleférico en el día de un terremoto. [ La filmación se llevó a cabo 23 de agosto 2011 , cuando se produjo un terremoto de 5.9 . ] Pero después de que habíamos ido en ambos sentidos varias veces , me sentí muy relajado. Salté de un coche a otro , por lo que fue un día memorable para mí. Era un truco de figuración de modo seguro - nadie puede ser potencialmente perjudicados !


Sus lugares preferidos










Matt Bomer: 
 

Q & A¿Alguna vez se preocupó,  como actor, que interpretar el papel de un stripper que puede glorificar a  industria que legitima la objetivación de los hombres y las mujeres?
MATT:  Es una historia muy real. Estoy muy agradecido cómo la gente respondió  con la película ,  con la historia de Channing y el papel de Matt , todos los chicos en realidad , pero cuando firmé pensé que era una muy pequeña película independiente que sería una pequeña historia valiente que Steven Soderbergh , director,y luego se convirtió en algo muy diferente , que es increíble y totalmente sorprendente. Estoy tan contento de que Channing decidió contar la historia y llegué a ser parte de ella.Para mí Steven Soderbergh es uno de los herederos artísticos de Robert Altman , ¿fue difícil adaptarse a ese punto de vista muy naturalista , pero estilizada ?Fue fantástico trabajar con Steven Soderbergh , fue un sueño hecho realidad y fue un gran grupo de actores . Era como tener que estar en una fraternidad , que nunca llegué a hacer en la universidad , así que era como entrar en un esfuerzo que fue bastante intimidante (risas ) pero todos nos unimos, satisfechos cómo quedaron  y  se realizaron las escenas  y apoyándonos todos . Fue una de las experiencias más grandes  de mi carrera hasta el momento .
¿Si pudiera aparecer en cualquier otro programa de televisión ... ? Sería estupendo , un  drama.  que me gusta mucho.   Pero la comedia, hay un programa llamado aquí Portlandia , que no estoy seguro de si se reproduce en el Reino Unido ya que es muy seguido aquí y,  podría estar con la  idiosincrásica de los Estados, o quizá Modern Family !



¿Qué te inspiró a convertirse en un actor?

 
Una maestra de sexto grado que dirigía la clase de artes del teatro. Ella estaba realmente interesada en ayudarme y me tutelaba . Era una forma de expresarme y me gustó la emoción de llegar al escenario y dar voz a los personajes locos que yo había creado en mi cabeza. Soy de una familia muy deportista y yo disfrutaba con  el deporte de  niño, pero la actuación era una manera de expresarme y divertirme . Era algo que encontré por mi cuenta.
 
¿Los primeros papeles memorables ?
 
Actué como Bill Sikes,  en Oliver . Por alguna razón , siempre me dieron un traje de gordo en las producciones de la escuela secundaria . Si había un personaje que tenía que ser robusto , me dieron un traje de gordo y me pusieron en una voz tonta.
 
¿Cuáles fueron los altos y bajos de hacer su entrada televisión en la telenovela diurna The Guiding Light ?

 
Me dieron un papel en un show de Broadway y pcurrió el 11/9,  y perdí el trabajo. Había conocido a un director de casting para una telenovela que me  dijo que si alguna vez necesitaba un trabajo se lo hiciera  saber . No me arrepiento ni por un segundo . Fue una oportunidad increíble para un joven actor , que tiene que sentirse cómodo delante de una cámara y aprender a tomar decisiones rápidamente. Mi personaje se fue ,  muchos cambios.
 
¿Por ejemplo?
 
Yo sabía que no iba a trabajar por mucho tiempo , así que les dije a los guionistas me dieran  argumentos locos . Empecé cuando era niño  que hizo una apuesta con sus amigos que tenía que desflorar a una virgen del  pueblo .  Entonces me enamoré de ella y ella se enteró del plan y lo dejé . Luego lo perdió    y se convirtió en una prostituta. A continuación, su nueva novia se enteró, se volvió loco ,  la secuestró , la llevó a una cabaña en el bosque , mató a tres personas , le dijo que había sido abusado sexualmente por un profesor de la escuela femenina de niño y se quitó la vida mediante la inyección de  insulina -  frente a ella , su padre y su nuevo novio. Haciendo comparación con el  film Magic Mike,  debió parecer inocentes, en comparación?

 
El miedo es un gran motivador , pero fue una gran experiencia trabajar con Steven Soderbergh y los grandes actores . Fue un gran conjunto , todo el mundo me apoyó mucho .

 
 
¿No te ha  molestado tener un extra en el set?

 
Sí, pero esos fueron los accidentes felices. Los extras eran una parte muy importante del   mundo real. Estaban  realmente comprometidos y muy interactivos. Yo no estaba molesto . Si usted se compromete a tener casi nada de ropa y actuas en la cara de una mujer , tienes que aceptar lo que se te presente. 

 
Autor : Kelly
 

  Q & A
 
.Matt: Hola a todos ! Muchas gracias por tomarse el tiempo para hablar esta noche. Estoy tan emocionado de escuchar a todos ustedes. Voy a tratar de llegar a tantas preguntas como pueda, y dé un comentario corriente al mismo tiempo.Me siento feliz !
 
Q : Si pudieras ser cualquier otro personaje de WC , ¿quién serías y por qué?
 
Matt : hmmmm .... Me encantaría serr tanto Peter como Mozzie en  un episodio . Peter , ya que sería divertido estar en el otro extremo de las cosas, y Mozzie porque tiene el calendario de trabajo más fácil y llega a ser divertido todo el tiempo.
Treat, Tim y yo tuvimos que filmar la escena de apertura dos veces debido a una discrepancia en su continuidad maquillaje.
 
Q : ¿Qué es lo que te gusta de Neal Caffrey ?
 
Matt : Es muy complicado, pero  esconde la mayor parte de sus sentimientos. Eso es muy difícil de representar como  actor, pero muy divertido. Autor : Kelly




 



 


" Nunca me esforcé por ocultar nada , "  , me dijo Matt este fin de semana , durante lla promoción de su nueva película, Magic Mike . " Pero hubo momentos en que elegí no relegar mi historia en la última página de una revista , que para mí es algo similar a poner su biografía en una pared del baño. "No es que se desestima la importancia de ser un actor ."Alguien,    hace unas semanas  me pregunta cómo esto ayuda a las personas , afecta a las personas ", dijo Bomer . "Me hizo llorar . "Voy tan lejos como para sugerir que podría salvar vidas de la gente joven gay . " Eso espero, " dijo. "Tienen que salvar , sobre todo en esta época más que nunca , no importa lo mucho que creo que hemos progresado . "
 




TVLINE : ¿Ves algo como Magic Mike y una creciente carrera en el cine como algo positivo o un obstáculo para las posibilidades Emmy -, así como para el futuro de cuello blanco ?

 
Matt:  Siempre es bueno tener la cara por ahí, especialmente si usted está trabajando con alguien como  Steven Soderbergh. No creo que le perjudique. Desde luego, no creo que haga daño el espectáculo. La gran cosa  de tener que hacer una serie de cable es que estamos en seis meses y nos vamos por seis meses. He estado tratando de usar mi pausa para trabajar con cineastas como  Andrew Niccol y Steven Soderbergh que yo realmente creo, en papeles más pequeños , en lugar de tomar la iniciativa en algo grande y  ostentoso - no que Magic Mike no se ha convertido en el estudio y ostentoso . [Risas ] Pero cuando mecomprometí en hacerlo, que era una película independiente de $ 5 millones. Yo no creo que sea una mala cosa para ir por ahí y desafiarse a sí mismo como actor.
 
TVLINE : No le preocupa tener que dejar de cuello blanco en el corto plazo.
 
Matt:  Yo considero  aWhite Collar como mi base . Soy tan afortunado de poder interpretar a un personaje que es muy polifacético y los escritores se arriesgan   a entrar en un proceso formal  . Siempre están desafiándose  a sí mismos y obviamente, a mi , mí como actor . Mientras ellos siguen haciendo eso, soy feliz. Me encanta mi trabajo en White Collar . No me iré, de momento,  pronto.
 
TVLINE : USA Network  tienden a  dados de baja cuando se trata de premios Emmy , porque se les considera un show más ligero . ¿Cree que es una caracterización justa?
 
Matt:No creo que sea justo porque, para mí , son programas dramáticos con elementos de humor. Mientras que no ponerse demasiado extravagante o demasiado cursi , así es como es la vida para mí. Yo no conozco a nadie que vaya por la vida todo el tiempo en  crisis, siempre serio y taciturno . Pero  se ha convertido,  lo que generalizamos , como un drama. Soy muy afortunado de poder trabajar en un espectáculo que tiene elementos de humor. Pero cuando usted está comparando eso - no voy a enumerar nada concreto - un montón de  espectáculos que son  drama,  más o menos,   todo el tiempo, se corre el riesgo de ser catalogado como otra cosa. Pero yo realmente no creo que eso sea .
TVLINE : Neal Caffrey tiene que ser uno de los personajes más divertidos para interpretar

Matt:  
Él es... Es muy raro , sobre todo como un actor más joven, para encontrar un papel que no se trata sólo de una dimensión y no es sólo un hombre que lleva unos valores. Él es elegante, inteligente, hábil . Tiene gracia , hugor. Es excelente bajo presión. Está en el punto justo . Está funcionando a toda máquina . Pero al mismo tiempo, él es realmente un niño de 4 - años de edad . Tiene tremendo control de los impulsos . Él toma decisiones muy irracionales , especialmente cuando se trata de algo romántico . Él es un romántico empedernido hasta la exageración. ... Es un sueño real de un papel para llegar a jugar. Cada vez más, como yo interpreto el papel a través de los años, he llegado a encontrar muchas cosas en mi vida que me pareció que era inútil o tonto en el momento , que yo haya estudiado o leído o practicado , llevado hasta esta oportunidad para mí.
 

El vestuario:Cuéntenos acerca de cómo encontrar un traje - un montón de tíos no saben cómo encontrar el perfecto."Matt: Bueno , hay algo que sin duda he aprendido al estar en el show es la importancia de un sastre . Si te gusta una prenda, simplemente porque no le cabe ,  no significa que  debas  renunciar a ella . Un buen sastre puede hacer el trabajo de cualquier cosa. Para mí , depende de un buen diseñador: Me siento  cantidad de veces que estoy buscando algo para un evento específico,  por lo que me dejo aconsejar por  los que diseñan la ropa que voy a ponerme  . Si quiero un  toque de color , iré a Paul Smith , si quiero algo un poco más tradicional, que me voy a sentir más confiado y cómodo  , iré Tom Ford ... sólo depende "
 
.¿Y para el uso diario , cuáles son algunos de sus diseñadores favoritos ?
 
Matt:  Un look casual . Me encanta las cosas que Michael Bastian hace para GANT . Especialmente en el verano, los colores que utiliza ... que va muy bien y es divertido , ¿sabes? Dice verano para mí. Pero en mi vida personal, soy de  un jeans y camiseta  . Me gustan mucho  las sudaderas y pantalones vaqueros con  camisetas , pero cuando estoy pisando fuera , sólo depende . Me encanta Billy Reid , que tiene un montón de grandes cosas este verano.

 
 


 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario